Hello

I thought I would do a little introduction post and say hi. I decided to do this blog because I want people from around the world to be exposed to the products that I'm trying and allow for everyone to decide if a product is right for them. If anyone is interested in the websites I use to find these samples, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you. I've been doing product reviews for about four years now and I love it. I get to try products before they hit the selves, and I don't even have to pay for them! Remember that there is no such thing as "free," so usually companies want something in return, usually just feedback. Consumers need to have a say in the products that they buy and there is no better way than being a reviewer. One more thing, let me know if you want me to post the different freebies that I find.


"A Brand is No Longer What We Tell Consumers it is, it is What Consumers Tell Each Other it is."
-Scott Cook 

Comments

Popular Posts