Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Maybelline sent me a free sample of their Falsies mascara. I'm already a loyal Maybelline customer and just recently bought the "Rocket Volume Express," mascara. I usually like a thick brush with the darkest black that they make. The Falsies mascara has a thin curved brush but it went on just as well as the thicker brushes. The color was dark and perfect for my lashes. When they say that you don't need to wear fake lashes if you use this, they mean it because it made my lashes pop. Back to the curved brush, it really it helped me when I had to get the corner of my eyes and it also didn't make my lashes look clumpy. When it comes to the packaging, the vibrant colors make it stick out so it would be easy to find in the store and the usage of big bold letters also helps.

Comments

Popular Posts