Affordable Highlighters & Lip Products

I'm not one to spend a lot on makeup. I love the affordable brands from the drug store and the "cheap," side of Ulta. Just because its cheaper makeup, doesn't mean it has to be lower quality. I have found a new love for Ulta brand products, especially their lip products. In this post, I have included products from Revlon, Ulta Beauty, and Milk Makeup. I will attach the link for each product below.

I received the Milk Makeup mini highlight stick from Birchbox. I wasn't sure if I would like it at first because the stick seemed to think. I found that if I apply it and then use a thin brush that it evens out perfectly, and it leaves the perfect amount of shine.

I received the Revlon Sunlit Dream highlighting palette from Crowdtap for free for my personal opinions on it. As soon as I opened it, I loved it. On the packaging, it instructs where each shade goes, which was very helpful. You can probably tell by looking at it that the pink shade is my favorite.

One of my absolute favorite highlighters that I use pretty much every day, is from Elf. Its called Moonlight Pearls and it's a baked highlighter. The first time I used it I didn't like it because none of the product showed up on my face. After a few times of using it, I learned that you have to kind of dig down through the top layer, as you can tell. I now love it and will definitely buy again when it's gone!

Now onto my favorite type of product from Ulta Beauty, their lip products. I start off with the juice infused lip gloss because its a nice base and it makes my lips softer and less dry, not to mention the amazing smell. The next product is their matte lip crayon. I have used this product for years and love the color "Carnival." It doesn't dry my lips like most mattes and it lasts throughout the day. Next is one of my newest additions which is the matte metallic lipstick. The pigment of this lipstick is outrageous and the color is stunning. This one also doesn't make your lips feel dry, but you will have to touch it up throughout the day. Two products that received for free my Ulta were the Luxe Lipstick in Stay Fierce and the Color Rush lipgloss in Olivia. These two are pretty basic and are similar to the other ones. The gloss doesn't feel too sticky on the lips, but I wish it would dry a little better. None of these lipsticks are more than $10 and you honestly can't beat that.


Comments

Popular Posts