Hey All,
I have had a pretty crazy year and haven't had much time to get on and post the products I've been receiving. I just finished up with my second year of school so I'm hoping to get on more during my time off. This year has been full of some pretty awesome products, I would like to think that it's my best year yet. I would like some feedback about how you guys would like to see the products I'm receiving. Would you like to see one post per item with the review of the product or multiple items per post? I don't want to make my blog to crowded so by putting more than one in the post, I can reduce the space used. Again, let me know what you prefer by either leaving a comment on this entry or by sending me an email. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog before leaving!!

Till Next Time!



Comments

Popular Posts